13. Always think in terms of probabilities. Trading is all about thinking in probabilities NOT certainties. You can make all the “right” decisions and the trade still goes against you. This does not make it a “wrong” trade, just one of the many trades you will take which, through probability, are on the “loosing” side of your trading plan. Don’t expect not to have negative trades - they are a necessary part of the plan and cannot be a14. Ensure that the candle is fully formed on the timeframe you are trading BEFORE you enter your trade. Trade what you see, not what you would like to see.
11. Learn about FIBONACCI levels and how to apply them to your charts.12. Keep your trading system simple. Do not have too much information on your trading screen. It is unnecessary and will only cause you to be confused and delay you making your trading decisions.
9. Ensure you fully understand how to generate and use pivot points and camarilla points on your trading platform. These are crucial decision points for daily trading and you will struggle without them.10. DO NOT overtrade your account. Read up on money management in trading to make sure you fully understand why this is important and develop a strategy which fits with your personal trading capital. NEVER risk wiping out your account because believe me, it can happen. I’ve done it twice myself11. Learn about FIBONACCI levels and how to apply them to your charts.and delay you making your trading decisions.
Hello everyone, this is part 2. I hope this will help you. 6. Don’t set yourself false targets and expectations. Trading is not an EXACT science and if you do you will only become frustrated by your failure to meet them. Take what the market gives and be satisfied. Greed will kill you as a trader, both mentally and monetarily.7. The market is rarely your friend in a trade that goes against you. Cut your losses quickly and accept them as an inherent part of trading. You will not be able to trade without some loosing positions. Manage them well!8. Try hard not to get out of profitable trades too early. Try operating a trailing stoploss of say 15 to 20 pips behind the trade (on 5 minute timeframe) and maximise your good trades by letting them run. Be patient!
Hello everyone. Here are some tips. I hope can help someone. 1. Read both the books by Mark Douglas which cover trading psychology BEFORE you read or do anything else. If you don’t, I’ll say I told you so when you hit a failure barrier and don’t know w2. Stop loss policy - you MUST have one and practice, more practice and even more practice at sticking to it. It will not be easy but it is an essential discipline to profitable trading.3. Trading plan / system. Again, you MUST have one! Then you must practice sticking to it. Do not try and second guess or trade against your indicators - wait until they give you a concise signal before acting on it.4. TRADE WITH THE TREND. DO NOT trade against the hourly trend of the market unless you are VERY certain the market has turned. Check this by watching a long term moving average (say 80 SMA on 15 minute chart)Have a good day ～
Please ask yourself the following two questions before making any futher investment:1.When your investment is profiting, you tend to:A.Stick to it for even larger profits.B.Cash it and move on to the next investment.2.When your investment is losing money, you tend to:A.Continue to hold the asset until it starts to break-even or making profit.B.Stop loss and accept it. Then plan for next step.Answer:If you choose:1A2A: Patient Investor1A2B: Value investor1B2A: immature investor1B2B: Short-term investorAnd Just one step to know the best investment strategy for you:Click ‘Open in App’ & Click the image below to see the corresponding investment strategy;To win up to $40 Cash:Click ‘Open in App’ & leave a comment below the post that includes "Your comment about the influence of FOMC Meeting on forex” + “Your email address ". Date：2020/06/12 06:00:00~2020/06/22 06:00:00 (GMT-5) Click image below for more details.
I work in finance.The vast majority of currency work is the following:repatriation of profits by a company. Let's say coca cola needs to repatriate their profits from Thailand to America. If the exchange rate is bad it could wipe out their profits, so their corporate treasury people will trade the currency at a price point which ！accounts for market fluctuations, tax liabilities which might arise out of changing their currency, inflation etc. This is known as currency risk.if a company needs materials or needs to buy commodities but the supplier only accepts a particular currency, then they need to acquire that cash. They usually arrange this with their financial institution.
First Time in Indian History Forex reserves touched $500 billion mark. Today India overtook Russia & Korea to become 3rd largest forex reserve holder after China and Japan as the robust foreign funds inflow amid a raging Pandemic drives the country towards a momentous Landmark.
Objectives:WiKiFX APP is grandly upgrading for Easter! We have released the brand new feature of "Wiki Market", a forum for everyone which includes platform building, IB recruitment, market analysis, job posting, EA related functions, employer direct appointment, exhibition information, exposure platform and other rich functions. Come try it out and participate in the activities to win prizes! Event period:2020/04/09 0: 00: 00 ~ 2020/04/16 23:59:59 (West Africa Time, UTC +1) How to participate:1. Download WikiFX APP via the following link:Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foreigncurrency.internationalfxeyeApp Store:https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fxeye/id1402501387?l=zh&ls=12. After downloading, please register as a new user. Click into the Wiki Market section and find the activity post "Easter Giveaway! Post & Win ₦ 2500 Mobile Phone Credit!" at the top. Leave a comment below the post that includes "Real experience of using WikiFX APP or suggestions and comments on WikiFX APP" + Your email address ", and you will be eligible for the prize draw! Event prize:₦ 2500 Mobile Phone Credit; number of winners: 30 (Check more details at 1st comment )
* This online event is limited to users in the UK.*The fading prospect of an extension to the post-Brexit transition period, and the risk of supply chain disruption at the start of 2021, cast a cloud over the GBP outlook. Brexit is back in the spotlight this month as the UK and EU sit down for another round of virtual talks. But there’s little to suggest we should expect any real progress, and that’s one reason why we’ve seen some risk premium creep back into the pound. So, how does Brexit affect the GBP? Come and talk freely with us to win cash rewards!B/ Date：2020/06/18 6:00:00~2020/06/24 0:00:00 (GMT+1)C/ How to participate?Step 1: Search for ‘WiKiFX’ on App Store or Google Play to download WikiFX APP, or you can also click this link： https://jump.wikifx.com/12BE66279E0CC339Step 2: Sigh up to become our member (it’s free). Step 3: Enter the【Wiki Forum】 page and search ‘Bonus event’, click to post [Bonus event]How Does Brexit Affect the GBP?Step 4: Leave your comments and add your email address below.D/ Reward rulesThe first 40 users who send valid replies can get a £10 cash bonusE/ Lottery rulesDuring the event, all participant supposed to have only one chance to draw. Repeat message is invalid.F/ Announcement ArrangementThe list of winners will be announced on WikiFX Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/WikiFX.UK) on the next seven days of the end of event. And from the announcement date (7 business days after the end date), WikiFX team will contact the winners.Winners are requested to send back their "WikiFX registered user name, PayPal account" by email within 7 business days after receiving the notification. If no reply is made within the time limit, it is deemed to be automatically waived and lose the award qualification, WikiFX will not make any further notice and will not release the lottery quota again.Check more details in images below:
The COVID-19 pandemic curbs the oil demand, which has shrunk due to the global lockdown measures and travel restrictions in response to the spread of coronavirus. Global oil price is at its lowest level in nearly 20 years. The price war between Saudi Arabia, OPEC’s largest member and Russia, non-OPEC member, brought a complicated oil crisis. Under the circumstance that oil price drops continuously, do you think the reduction of production will offset the bad effect of oil demand caused by coronavirus? How dose the future oil price affect forex market? Leave your comment to win exquisite prizes！ Event period:April 22, 2020 12:00:00~April 28, 2020 23:59:59（West Africa Time , UTC +1） How to participate:1. Search WikiFX on Google Play or App Store, or download WikiFX App through the following link: https://bit.ly/WikiFXApp2 2. After downloading, please register as a new user. Search “Comment Oil” at the “Wiki Forum” section and find the activity post [For Nigeria]Comment&Win! Comment Oil Price in WikiFX Forum to Share Up to ₦100,000 Mobile Phone Credit!at the top. Leave a comment below the post that includes "your comment on global oil price’s effect on Forex" + Your email address ", and you will be eligible for the prize draw! Event prize:If Number of Comments is below 120,₦ 1,000 Mobile Phone Credit; number of winners: 30If Number of Comments is above 120,₦ 1,000 Mobile Phone Credit; number of winners: 40If Number of Comments is above 250,₦ 1,000 Mobile Phone Credit; number of winners: 50If Number of Comments is above 500,₦ 1,000 Mobile Phone Credit; number of winners: 100 Conduct of prize drawAfter the event, winners will be drawn from the list of eligible users(depending on the Number of Comments). It should be noted that each user account is eligible for one entry of the draw, regardless of the number of comments posted.P.S More rules to check in photo album
Stockpiles of U.S. crude fell unexpectedly in the latest week, the Energy Information Administration said Thursday.Oil inventories dropped by 2.1 million barrels for the week ended May 29, the EIA said. That compared with expectations for a rise of about 3 million barrels, according to forecasts compiled by Investing.com.
Click Button below to write a comment about your question to get feedback from Forex KOLs/Gurus Now! (Limited chances to be answered.)[Giveaway Event]Leave a comment below the post that includes "Your comment” + “Your email address ", and we will send you the following prizes by email(firstname.lastname@example.org)! -WikiFX Magazine May (digital version)-6-month WikiFX VIP worth of US$9 Prize description: WikiFX Magazine May (digital version), which covers the global forex market trends amid the coronavirus pandemic.WikiFX VIP privileges:1.to search for forex brokers without limitation; 2. to appraise the trading software server of brokers; 3. to have access to the Relationship Genealogy of brokersRemarks: Participant needs to download the WikiFX APP and register as a member before leaving the comment;You can search “Q&A” at WikiFX Forum(as the second image below shows, click to enter) to find the post.Thanks for your time! If you wanna know more information about Forex Dynamics from KOLs/Gurus, brokers and forex market, please pay close attention to the WikiFX APP!
Just one step to know the best investment strategy for you!Click the first image below to see the corresponding investment strategy based on investor’s personality, and then read it in detail on the right;[Giveaway Event]Leave a comment below the post that includes "Your comment” + “Your email address ", and we will send you the following prizes by email(email@example.com)! -WikiFX Magazine May (digital version)-6-month WikiFX VIP worth of US$9 Prize description: WikiFX Magazine May (digital version), which covers the global forex market trends amid the coronavirus pandemic.WikiFX VIP privileges:1.to search for forex brokers without limitation; 2. to appraise the trading software server of brokers; 3. to have access to the Relationship Genealogy of brokersRemarks: Participant needs to download the WikiFX APP and register as a member before leaving the comment;You can search “Personality” at WikiFX Forum(as the second image below shows, click to enter) to find the post.Thanks for your time! If you wanna know more information about interesting tests for investor’s personality, brokers and forex market, please pay close attention to the WikiFX APP!
1. Activity name:Win WikiFX VIP Worth Up to $13.99! Comment COVID-19 Topic in WikiFX App or Share Post to Your Facebook Page 2. Activity background:Over the past month, the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has spread around the world, causing turmoil in financial markets. In addition to the plunge in major stock markets, the bond and forex markets also fluctuated significantly. What are your unique insights about the current and future forex market trends? Come join us in sharing your views on market outlook and win WikiFX VIP membership! 3.Activity period:April 15th, 2020 0: 00: 00 ~ April 21th, 23:59:59 (EST: UTC-5) 4.How to participate:a. Search WikiFX on Google Play or App Store, or download WikiFX App through the following link:https://bit.ly/WikiFXAppUS b. After downloading, please register as a new user. Click into the Wiki Fair section and find the activity post "Win WikiFX VIP Worth Up to $13.99! Comment COVID-19 Topic in WikiFX App or Share Post to Your Facebook Page". Leave a comment below the post that includes "your opinion on the forex market trend" + "your valid email address" and you will be eligible for this prize activity. c. If you don't feel like commenting or want to get bonus gifts, you can also share the event to your social media homepage and send WikiFX a screenshot to participate in this prize activity! Please note that you need to keep the shared content on your social media page until activity ends; if you remove the post during activity, you'll no longer be eligible for participation.(Check more details at 1st comments)within the scope of this activity.
1. Event name: [For USA]We Want You! Reward USD50/article on oil Price to fight against coronavirus! - Labor Day Event. 2. Eventbackground: To cope with the pandemic of COVID 19, many countries has lockdown and imposed extremely strict control of tour and human interaction; leading to the huge suppression of crude oil demand with the collapse of oil price to the lowest point in this 20 years. Russia and Saudi Arabia, the largest producer of oil in OPEC, has started the price war which makes the issues more complicated. With the collapse of oil price, do you think the reduction of supply is an effective way to offset the decreasing demand caused by pandemic？ How the oil price will affect the global forex market？ This is the time for you! Those who can submit their forecasts or comments on crude oil price in affecting global forex market will be rewarded. No matter you are amateur or professional, lets join the campaign, win the prize and seize massive exposure opportunities in social media channels and WikiFX. 3.Event Time 2020/04/30 0:00:00~2020/05/14 23:59:59 （UTC-5） 4. How to participate: Search “WikiFX” in Google Play or App Store to download; or, click below link directly: https://bit.ly/WikiFXApp2 b. After downloading, please register as a new user. Click into the WikiFX Forum section and search with keyword “For US” to reach the event post“ [For US]We Want You!Reward $50/article on oil Price to fight against coronavirus! - Labor Day Event” and read the rules of the event. Make a new post with topic“American Rising Star+Title”in WikiForum section. The post should contain your comment / forecast about crude oil price impact on global forex market+ your email address. Then you will have a chance to win the Google Play / App Store gift card as the prizes. Your post will also been shared by WikiFX and maximize exposure opportunities. The post should follow the above-mentioned requirements; or it is invalid. If you want to win the prize but not writing a post, we give another alternative for you. You can share this event post to your own social media platforms and screencap the shared post to us. You are eligible to join the lucky draw campaign with the prize of free subscription of WikiFX online magazine and WikiFX VIP membership. The shared post should be kept until the campaign ended; or it is deemed as exit the campaign voluntarily. 5. Prizes The Most Outstanding Post (3 winners) – i/ Google Play OR App Store Gift Card worth USD$50; ii/ WikiFX will share and pin the post in our social media channels for at least 3 days; The Best Post (100 winners) – i/ Free subscription of WikiFX online magazine (May issue) and WikiFX membership (worth US$9) Sharing Prize (30 winners) – WikiFX online magazine (May issue)Check More rules in photo album.
AUD/USD closed up 1.5% on Monday, being the daily best performer of major currencies. The pair’s rise yesterday was mainly driven by Aussie dollar’s strong momentum and the weakening US dollar, likely reflecting declining fears against the coronavirus outbreak that has recently shown signs of changing for the better. After news came that hospitalization rate and death rate are falling in the most heavily hit Italy and New York, a constant recovery of market optimism may increase market volatility retracement and further push up AUD/USD. Aussie dollar often soars with risk appetite, while US dollar, as a safe haven, perform better when risk aversion prevails the market. Investors should also focus on RBA’s policy meeting decision in April. AUD/USD daily pivot points: 0.6050--0.6070 S1: 0.6013 R1: 0.6129 S2: 0.5945 R2: 0.6175
1. Activity name:Win WikiFX VIP Worth Up to $13.99! Comment COVID-19 Topic in WikiFX App or Share Post to Your Facebook Page 2. Activity background:Over the past month, the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has spread around the world, causing turmoil in financial markets. In addition to the plunge in major stock markets, the bond and forex markets also fluctuated significantly. What are your unique insights about the current and future forex market trends? Come join us in sharing your views on market outlook and win WikiFX VIP membership! 3.Activity period:April 15th, 2020 0: 00: 00 ~ April 21th, 23:59:59 (EST: UTC+8) 4.How to participate:(Check more details at 1st comment)
Die von WikiFX verwendeten Daten sind alle offiziellen Daten, die von Regulierungsinstituten wie FCA, ASIC veröffentlicht werden. Alle veröffentlichten Inhalte basieren auf den Grundsätzen der Fairness, Objektivität und Wahrheit. Es akzeptiert keine Provision von Devisenhandel Plattform, einschließlich PR-Gebühren, Werbegebühren, Rankinggebühren, Löschgebühren für Daten. WikiFX ist bemüht, die Daten mit den von Regulierungsinstituten veröffentlichten Daten in Einklang zu bringen, ist jedoch nicht verpflichtet, sie in Echtzeit einzuhalten.
In Anbetracht der Komplexität der Devisenbranche werden einige Kaufmänner von betrügerischen Instituten gesetzlich lizenziert. Wenn die von WikiFX veröffentlichten Daten nicht den Tatsachen entsprechen, verwenden Sie bitte die Funktion Beschwerden und Korrekturen, um uns zu informieren. Wir werden sofort prüfen und die Ergebnisse veröffentlichen.
"Devisen, Edelmetalle und CFDs (OTC-Kontrakte) sind Hebelprodukte, die mit hohen Risiken verbunden sind und zu Verlusten Ihres Anlagekapitals führen können. Bitte investieren Sie rational."
Besondere Hinweise: Die von WikiFX bereitgestellten Informationen dienen nur als Referenz und geben keine Anlageberatung an. Die Devisenplattform wird vom Kunden selbst gewählt, das Risiko des Plattformbetriebs hat nichts mit WikiFX zu tun, und der Kunde hat die entsprechenden Konsequenzen und Verantwortlichkeiten zu tragen.